Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinoy Bois application

Go down 
+5
im_white
Gunner
Biog0d
Philip You just got AWPED
PInoy BOI
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PInoy BOI

PInoy BOI

Pinoy Bois application Empty
PostSubject: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 pm

How many years have you been playing?
- <2 years>

What are your past clans?
- <I was in SR clan you know, and i was in AM the one where we met when there was no server>

How old are you?
- <14>

Do you have a mic (we wanna hear your sexy voice if possible).
- <yes>

If we accept you in... are you dedicated, trusted & legit? (If yes, we need someone like you).
- <YES>

Will you be able to donate?
- <yes maybe $1>

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- <I am pretty good at playing CSS i have a ratio of 1.50 and i don't hack........anymore Very Happy tried hacks maybe only 3 times and was not enjoying it so i stopped! I guess i can entertain u guys with my jokes and dumb questions like THE MILK haha lol I hoe i get accepted!!! pppppplssss!!!!>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

I havent seen u playing so play more.
Back to top Go down
PInoy BOI

PInoy BOI

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

ok but i hope i get accepppppppppppppppted because i knew gunner, crash,knightrider and everyone in our sr clan since start and where the ones playing together for a long time. I hope our old SR clan sees the new server and clan so we can hang AGAIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Biog0d

Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Philip You just got AWPED wrote:
I havent seen u playing so play more.

You seem ok, Play more like the others say, establish friendly relationships with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) &amp;amp; Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 am

actually he was part of our old old clan.. i've knew him since oct. of last year lol. but this is a new clan and new rules so... just keep it up and we'll accept u in soon.
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 pm

i like him, hes cool, i say yes
Back to top Go down
SuperProz

SuperProz

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 pm

LOL I like this dude too. I rmb one time he was aimbottin, i banned him and he went crying to the site and asking people to unban him. LOOL funny ass shit. But I like this dude, coz he's cool and he always calls me by the Proz in superproz. Ass kicking shit right there. Welcome back dude.
Back to top Go down
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/
x-G | Leader
x-G | Leader
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Pinoy Bois application PENDING_Stamp
Back to top Go down
Biog0d

Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Lol, yeah, hes funny as hell, but DONT CHEATS.
Back to top Go down
PInoy BOI

PInoy BOI

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm

HOW COME I GOT DENIED I DONT HACK ANYMORE!!!!! I SAID USED TO SO I M STILL DENIED! wHY????
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:23 am

PInoy BOI wrote:
HOW COME I GOT DENIED I DONT HACK ANYMORE!!!!! I SAID USED TO SO I M STILL DENIED! wHY????

Crash has explained the reason in his post which goes something like this
Quote :
i dont know if someone explained this but gunner moved all applications to the denied section. the reason why that is is because a lot of u are applying to be in a clan but not all of u are active on both forum and server.. we are looking for not only ur activeness but also how u play css... From now on those who gets accepted either gets an invite from me or gunner... thats the only way u can get accepted is by invite from me and gunner... if u want to be accepted pls be active both forum and server.. just because ur not accepted doesnt mean ur not in a clan.. u are a part of it not just with a tag on.. just think of ur position as someone who has a permit and not a "license"... permit means u can drive but with a supervision of an adult.. but a license is what u need to strive for so that U CAN BE APART OF THE "EXPLICIT GAMER" see yah...

Hopefully that helped you Smile
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) &amp;amp; Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 am

you got my approve.. just shhh when people ask lol.. iunno if crash and them approve
Back to top Go down
PInoy BOI

PInoy BOI

PostSubject: Thanks Gunner   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 pm

yeah i think everybody else agrees and says yes and knightrider said to put on the tag sdk and EG already but when crash came he said to take it off so i am confuse.... hehehhehhe and knightrider wasnt there so i dont know what to do.......
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
Explicit Gamer/Server Owner
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:17 am

i said no because your application has not been yet accepted by me or gunner.. we are the only ones that approves application if gunner says yes, i dont have a reason to say no... but i better not see u hacking or aimbotting and if i do hear u do that in other servers then i will ban u lol... play nice and U now have the EG license.. Put it on, and be proud sucka!
Back to top Go down
http://explicitgamer.tk/https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=benjie
PInoy BOI

PInoy BOI

PostSubject: Sorry Crash for misunderstanding   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

because i thought i got accepted already when knightrider told me... then u told me to take it off so i got confused. and everybody was saying i was getting accepted already so i was so happy.... and then got denied so i got really confuse.... but thanks for accepting me!! and PS i dont hack I am a PRO lols!!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 pm

PInoy BOI wrote:
I am a PRO tongue

Just like me.

btw peeps sorry i was out for a wile. I pissed my mom off and she took the monitor away.
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:38 pm

see thats what i dont get...? no offense but white people are so lenient all the time.. shoot if u pissed off my dad he would swat u with a freakin belt and make u weep like a baby... White people's punishment are like baby timeouts or taking out the monitor lol lol lol.... go go go go go ASIAN POWER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm

EG | Crash [OwR] wrote:
see thats what i dont get...? no offense but white people are so lenient all the time.. shoot if u pissed off my dad he would swat u with a freakin belt and make u weep like a baby... White people's punishment are like baby timeouts or taking out the monitor lol lol lol.... go go go go go ASIAN POWER!!!!!!!!

My mom is Pinay bro lol we're in the US and she knows she can't take a whip at my ass. In the Philippines my heiney would be red as fuck though. But my dad, who is a cracker, would only yell at me and look upset. My dad's technique works better on me though because I feel a little bit of sympathy and if my mom hits me, I'd only rebel a lot, yell at her, and get mad. Sad
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm

what the heck.. dude what kind of son are u.. not in my life i yelled at my parents because it shows that i have respect and love... dude take advantage while ur mom is still alive... because when shes gone ull be sorry and feel really bad and u will realize how important she is in ur life...
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 pm

EG | Crash [OwR] wrote:
what the heck.. dude what kind of son are u.. not in my life i yelled at my parents because it shows that i have respect and love... dude take advantage while ur mom is still alive... because when shes gone ull be sorry and feel really bad and u will realize how important she is in ur life...

But she talked shit at me and defended my brother even if I was disciplining him for not listening to my mother. She even told me she didn't want to see me again. I felt really bad and my jerk step father even threatened he could beat me up anytime. I was like wtf are you talking about? (thought it of course... I hate him) But in the end she apologized to me for being a ho but I too apologized for talking back. We bot cried Sad But because I wasn't allowed to go on the computer, I read Harry Potter years 1 and 2 lol. They're really good! I want to finish the whole series and then finish Percy Jackson and the Olympians (book 3! lol) omg I sound like a nerd lol. But oh well, its getting off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

well maybe if u start changing urself first and be a good son everything will change.. u have to understand mothers are very overprotective when it comes to their children and sometimes to learn u just have to put up with it... u have to just take it up like a man.. ur mom must be going some things that u might not understand but once u open up to her and let her now ur feelings and what u feel inside maybe it will have her think that u have something deep down inside that u need to get out of ur system.. trust me bro am not being gay or anything like that or dont take it the wrong way but thats how parents are sometimes.. to learn is to persevere... but life is what u make it.. it starts with what u make of urself...
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

EG | Crash [OwR] wrote:
well maybe if u start changing urself first and be a good son everything will change.. u have to understand mothers are very overprotective when it comes to their children and sometimes to learn u just have to put up with it... u have to just take it up like a man.. ur mom must be going some things that u might not understand but once u open up to her and let her now ur feelings and what u feel inside maybe it will have her think that u have something deep down inside that u need to get out of ur system.. trust me bro am not being gay or anything like that or dont take it the wrong way but thats how parents are sometimes.. to learn is to persevere... but life is what u make it.. it starts with what u make of urself...

Thank you, Dr. Phil. Smile
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm

no problem young setchuone
Back to top Go down
Biog0d

Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

hahaha, epic posts above, but.
too add my 2 cents, us white people are not so onto the whippin' thing, we prefer orgies and group hugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy Bois application   Pinoy Bois application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinoy Bois application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next