Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paperchaser's app :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paperchaser
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
paperchaser

paperchaser's app :) Empty
PostSubject: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 pm

****READ THIS FIRST**** COPY AND PASTE IT

Post Gunner on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am
***IMPORTANT*** the application process: If your application is still on the "turn in your application" section, that means you are still being looked over. If it's not there check Denied or Approve apps. So please be patient it doesn't mean you are being ignored. It means we are taking our time approving our members. We need good members. So if you're a just a clan-hopper/transformer then don't even bother.

Who invited you to join the clan?
- biogod

How many years have you been playing?
- i've been playng this game since 2007 (actually im coming back from a long delay of one year).

What are your past clans?
- none, i've been playing solo so far.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
- yes.

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
- nope.

Will you be able to donate?
- i would, as soon as i get a job, im still on college.

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- cuz im LATINO! lol (yes from Columbia u guys will love my accent lol, sometimes im shy).

something bout me:
actually im playing on a cracked steam CSS because someone stole my old account and i couldn't buy a new legit CSS cuz im broke(yea yea i know its only $20 xD ), hopefully ill get it soon.

thanks for your time, oh nice clan btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Biog0d

Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

paperchaser wrote:

****READ THIS FIRST**** COPY AND PASTE IT

Post Gunner on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am
***IMPORTANT*** the application process: If your application is still on the "turn in your application" section, that means you are still being looked over. If it's not there check Denied or Approve apps. So please be patient it doesn't mean you are being ignored. It means we are taking our time approving our members. We need good members. So if you're a just a clan-hopper/transformer then don't even bother.

Who invited you to join the clan?
- biogod

How many years have you been playing?
- i've been playng this game since 2007 (actually im coming back from a long delay of one year).

What are your past clans?
- none, i've been playing solo so far.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
- yes.

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
- nope.

Will you be able to donate?
- i would, as soon as i get a job, im still on college.

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- cuz im LATINO! lol (yes from Columbia u guys will love my accent lol, sometimes im shy).

something bout me:
actually im playing on a cracked steam CSS because someone stole my old account and i couldn't buy a new legit CSS cuz im broke(yea yea i know its only $20 xD ), hopefully ill get it soon.

thanks for your time, oh nice clan btw Smile

Approve of course, I see you in the server whenever I am on, you are active, funny too, easy too get along with, talk on the mic a lil more tho, accents don't matter in this clan. No-one will make fun of it, because we all have different accents anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Paperchaser awesome guy ... plays real good ... doesn't necessarily pick on any1 and has a different accent which is AWESOME Razz

P.S: Did I mention he talks on the mic a little too often ... but doesn't beat bio and money Razz

Don't know whether I have a right in this or not ... but I APPROVE Smile
Back to top Go down
Biog0d

Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Detox wrote:
Paperchaser awesome guy ... plays real good ... doesn't necessarily pick on any1 and has a different accent which is AWESOME Razz

P.S: Did I mention he talks on the mic a little too often ... but doesn't beat bio and money Razz

Don't know whether I have a right in this or not ... but I APPROVE Smile

Bahaha, He barely talks man, I wish he talked more.

But, yeah, just keep on being yourself man, you'll be accepted in no-time, I'll get the other guys too look at your application, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Dude he talks .... I duunno with whom but yes he did I think it was Mario ... nonetheless awesome guy Razz
Back to top Go down
paperchaser
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
paperchaser

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 am

lol i do talk, its just the fact that sometimes i rather being quite while other players are still alive trying to not bother them, im just sayng cuz it happens to me lol.... but is ok ill talk a lil bit more Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am

haha i see you a lot on the server.. and your pretty good
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
paperchaser
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
paperchaser

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

Gunner wrote:
haha i see you a lot on the server.. and your pretty good
lol me good? thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paperchaser's app :)   paperchaser's app :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paperchaser's app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Approved Applications-