Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immolation's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Immolation

Immolation's App Empty
PostSubject: Immolation's App   Immolation's App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 am

Who invited you to join the clan?
Gunner/Detox

How many years have you been playing?
4 (for CSS)

What are your past clans?
iMpulse, durka!, FraG

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
yes

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
No, I am looking for a fun clan to scrim with, and I like playing on your server.

Will you be able to donate?
Si.

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
-Very good at working as part of a team; don't play for personal stats.
-I got skills! I have memorized the code for the bomb and I think this makes me defuse it faster. This is crucial for those last-second defuse situations.
-I have lots of time to play on the server and scrim!

Look forward to hearing back from you guys, time to go get one-deaged some more by Turtle. lol!
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
Explicit Gamer/Server Owner
Explicit Gamer/Server Owner
x-G | Crash [OwR]

Immolation's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immolation's App   Immolation's App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 am

nice application.. i approve.. if u would like to subscribe for admin u may do so.. just click on which price for u or which one fits ur taste and ill hook u up.. peace
Back to top Go down
http://explicitgamer.tk/https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=benjie
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

Immolation's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immolation's App   Immolation's App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am

Good good... We would like to see you more often tho study
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Immolation's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immolation's App   Immolation's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immolation's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: