Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkelement17

Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Empty
PostSubject: Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Who invited you to join the clan?
- <Kniightrider>

How many years have you been playing?
- <i got 3 months since last apply>

What are your past clans?
- <noob on clans>

How old are you?
- <17years old 18 in just 4 months>

Do you have a mic?
- <yes but got crappy english accent because im from Panama>

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
- <No you can trust on me >

Will you be able to donate?
- <hopefully yes >

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- <to be noob i got some skills i have been on the top 10 on your server thats something lol pls this is my second time i apply for ya i wana join ya guys XD>
Back to top Go down
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/
x-G | Leader
x-G | Leader
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/

PostSubject: wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap lOl   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome back I support your application as you have played in this server before I have not seen you for a while but I would like to see more of you. So be active on the server ok you will become a member soon no worries you got my VOTE king
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
Darkelement17

PostSubject: Re: Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 am

ty for your support knnight pls talk to owners about me if ya can bless to ya cheers
Back to top Go down
paperchaser
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
paperchaser

PostSubject: Re: Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 pm

hi dark, just show some activity and get along with our members and you will make it.
Back to top Go down
Darkelement17

PostSubject: Tanks XD   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 am

ty paper i will tr to get close to ya guys and be the most active i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD   Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkelement applys again i got more exp on css now lol XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Turn In Your Application Here.-
Jump to: