Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

l[u]Cky's Application For EG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l[u]Cky

l[u]Cky's Application For EG Empty
PostSubject: l[u]Cky's Application For EG   l[u]Cky's Application For EG Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm

l[u]Cky's

Who invited you to join the clan?
David

How many years have you been playing?
1.5 years

What are your past clans?
-)AM(-

How old are you?
15 years old

Do you have a mic?
fuck no maybe going to get one
I don't Know

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
Fuck No

Will you be able to donate?
No i don't have a paypal's account

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
I shoot and Kill bitches
killing people by surprise
Back to top Go down

l[u]Cky's Application For EG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Turn In Your Application Here.-
Jump to: