Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MonkeyBankz's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBankz

MonkeyBankz's application Empty
PostSubject: MonkeyBankz's application   MonkeyBankz's application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 pm

looking forward to being a member of the clan, btw im not MONEY bankz, im MON(K)EY BANKZ

Who invited you to join the clan?
- David

How many years have you been playing?
- css-2 or 3 years/explicit gamers server and silent deadly killers-couple months

What are your past clans?
- just SAS and CvG

How old are you?
- 15 and chillin

Do you have a mic?
- of course, but some people think i sound a bit british, my voice isnt annoying anymore too lol

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
- i don't play on any other servers except like one zombie server, the regular server i used to play the most got shut down so i cant play it anymore, so i definitely won't be in two clans at once

Will you be able to donate?
- i hope so, to keep the server running and getting new features yeah

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- i can befriend almost anyone and help lots of people, i do had a reputation of being a bit annoying but now im cool-dont talk as much anymore too unless im being spoken to, ALSO im great at improvising when i panic, i get lots of kills then haha

hope you guys accept me, i've been playing on the server for a long time now so i know the rules and everything, thanks, plz think about accepting! bounce

Last edited by MonkeyBankz on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally clicked send when i wasnt done)
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: MonkeyBankz's application   MonkeyBankz's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 am

Your cool, Felix. What did you do to our name. Your copying Moneybankz. Yeah, he's helpful and plays a lot. He smokes weed, which I still think is bad for you. Your voice is still annoying.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBankz

PostSubject: Re: MonkeyBankz's application   MonkeyBankz's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:00 am

lol and i'm older than you, haha, me and im white get along, and moneybankz told me i could use part of his name, i got this name because i always called moneybankz, monkeybankz on accident, so now i just took the name, and i'll be sure to put parantheses around the K or something so you know its me and dont mistake me for him
Back to top Go down
paperchaser
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
paperchaser

PostSubject: Re: MonkeyBankz's application   MonkeyBankz's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

im_white wrote:
Your voice is still annoying.
lol true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MonkeyBankz's application   MonkeyBankz's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MonkeyBankz's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Turn In Your Application Here.-
Jump to: