Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dBcisfails

NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Empty
PostSubject: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 pm

ok.. so today 3/6/10.
i got banned today by DETOX. whatever his name is.
he accused me of walls because... ?
ive been playing in explicit server for a long time now. all of sudden he whines about me hacking.
i was going even going to try out.
most admin knows me, and most of them do know i dont hack.
please unban.
Back to top Go down
im_white
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
im_white

PostSubject: Re: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am

Damn, Detox. You weren't kidding.
Back to top Go down
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/
x-G | Leader
x-G | Leader
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/

PostSubject: Re: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 am

AHAH DETOX ARE YOU GOING NUTS OVER THE HAMMER HAHA DUDE TAKE IT EASY LOL YOUR NEW NAME IS HAMMER HAPPY LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 am

/KniiGhTRiiDeR/ wrote:
AHAH DETOX ARE YOU GOING NUTS OVER THE HAMMER HAHA DUDE TAKE IT EASY LOL YOUR NEW NAME IS HAMMER HAPPY LOL lol!

Razz is all I wanna do

Spoiler:

See I am a good guy ... try spotting the HALO over my head ... its visible right Razz
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 am

Detox <3
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):   NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ): Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOB BAN BY DETOX. ):
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Unban Request-
Jump to: