Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING

Go down 
+2
dBcisfails
Mr.Awp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Empty
PostSubject: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I was playing today and DETOX banned me for nothing.
I swear I wasn't wallhacking but he accused me of hacking.
I was really enjoying my play and i was ranked 48 and then he bans me for nothing. NO reason!!!
Please unban me
Back to top Go down
dBcisfails

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

really.. me too.. his a real problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

PostSubject: yea   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I saw you playing earlier today.
I just dont get why he banned us.
Back to top Go down
dBcisfails

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm

he "THINKS" we hack. DUH.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

PostSubject: true   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

I agree.
Someone needs to unban us as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
dBcisfails

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

true that.
& Detox needs to think before he reacts.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 pm

K I will unban you guys as soon as the serve is back up. I don't think you guys hack because I've seen you guys play before and I also believe in 2nd chance. So, I will give you guys a 2nd chance, but if "I" catch you it will be a perm ban with no 3rd chances.
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

ok thanks gunner
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 am

Gunner wrote:
K I will unban you guys as soon as the serve is back up. I don't think you guys hack because I've seen you guys play before and I also believe in 2nd chance. So, I will give you guys a 2nd chance, but if "I" catch you it will be a perm ban with no 3rd chances.

I love it when ppl wall and when you catch them .. they reconnect and say hey I was never walling and then what do u expect ..... BANHAMMER and seriously it was only a 30 min perma ban ... not a freakin permaban for life ... I have never permanently banned for life any1 on the server yet Smile

I believe i'm white was there on the server as well ... and lots of ppl were complaining about walling ... what I simply do is ... go to spec mode ... observe .... let them know (warn) ... not listen then BAN Very Happy

Cmon ... why on earth would I have a problem with any1 playing ... I just know the ppl of our clan on this server and I dont think I have banned any1 of them LOL (though knight would probably have me banned anyday when he is playing some horrible music Razz)

Hope every1 understands what I did and why I did it cheers

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
dBcisfails

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 am

it just upsets me how ive been playing this server for months.
NOW i get called wall.
most ppl never use the "fancy" stuff called radar and sound, but whatever.
& im sorry you think i hack because ive been playing this game for 8years now.
oh.. you mention white. i think he knows i dont hack.
as well as supazombie, cause i was there talking to him. he knows i dont, because i've been playing in this server for a while now.
PS. IM BAD.
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am

dBcisfails wrote:
it just upsets me how ive been playing this server for months.
NOW i get called wall.
most ppl never use the "fancy" stuff called radar and sound, but whatever.
& im sorry you think i hack because ive been playing this game for 8years now.

sry dude .. if i got u wrong ... but I was a 100% sure u were walling ... how on earth would one follow the target and get an instant headshot (3 occasions) (maybe coincidence then my bad) ... nonetheless I myself use the radar and the so called "sound' you use .. but cmon I know its limitations Razz

See what i did there

Anyways enjoy ... I apologize if I got it wrong or I don't give a fuck what u think if u were actually walling (in any scenario keep on playing in the server and I will probably triple check before banning some1)

PEACE BRO Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Ok,I have been playing for a long time and trust me i dont wall so next time be more careful at specing someone and accusing them of walling.
P.S. i dont even want to and never hacked in any game in my life.
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Mr.Awp wrote:
Ok,I have been playing for a long time and trust me i dont wall so next time be more careful at specing someone and accusing them of walling.
P.S. i dont even want to and never hacked in any game in my life.

dude that is superawesome that you dont hack and neither intend to Smile

sure told ya will triple check before banning

but don worry incase i actually ban u .... u could prolly try again in abt 30 mins Razz

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr.Awp
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:59 pm

ok thats better
Back to top Go down
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/
x-G | Leader
x-G | Leader
/KniiGhTRiiDeR/

PostSubject: -=[KNIGHTRIDER]=-   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 am

HORRIBLE MUSIC SHUT UP LOL ANYWAYS I ALSO THINK YOU WILL GET A SECOND CHANCE AS TO DETOX I WILL INFORM YOU THAT WHEN YOU HAVE SUROUND SOUND HEADPHONES AND A GREAT SOUND CARD YOU HEAR SHIT FROM ACROSS THE MAP AND RADAR YES HE IS YOUR FRIEND WHEN A ENEMY DIES YOU LOOK UP TO YOUR LEFT HAND CORNER THAT IS CALLED A RADAR AND YOU RUN LIKE A BITCH TO THE SITE AND THEN QUITLY GET YOUR KILL IF U DONT MAKE A SOUND U HEAR EVERYTHING WHEN NO ONE MIC SPAMS U HEAR EVERYTHING BUT THEN AGAIN U NEVER KNOW IF SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY WALL HACKING TILL U CATCH THEM DETOX YOUR BUTT STINKS LOL HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK IN THE SERVER
Back to top Go down
Detox
x-G | Soldier
x-G | Soldier
Detox

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 am

/KniiGhTRiiDeR/ wrote:
HORRIBLE MUSIC SHUT UP LOL ANYWAYS I ALSO THINK YOU WILL GET A SECOND CHANCE AS TO DETOX I WILL INFORM YOU THAT WHEN YOU HAVE SUROUND SOUND HEADPHONES AND A GREAT SOUND CARD YOU HEAR SHIT FROM ACROSS THE MAP AND RADAR YES HE IS YOUR FRIEND WHEN A ENEMY DIES YOU LOOK UP TO YOUR LEFT HAND CORNER THAT IS CALLED A RADAR AND YOU RUN LIKE A BITCH TO THE SITE AND THEN QUITLY GET YOUR KILL IF U DONT MAKE A SOUND U HEAR EVERYTHING WHEN NO ONE MIC SPAMS U HEAR EVERYTHING BUT THEN AGAIN U NEVER KNOW IF SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY WALL HACKING TILL U CATCH THEM DETOX YOUR BUTT STINKS LOL HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK IN THE SERVER

LoL ... that actually sounds funny if you try to read everything in 1 breath Razz

cmon dude ... I know what a radar does and what it does not ... imagine I am a counter terrorist and I dont hit any terrorist then how the fudge is he supposed to know where the crap am i camping (lol i know camper noob .. I love doing it sometimes) ... and get a headshot when you cannot see him/her.... told ya it could be false assumption(s) ... human being dude can get it wrong Smile

But it is always fun to have your name as a thread title .... makes you alot famous (in this case infamous LOL).

Anyways you have great music dude ... its just that some of it is totally crap (IMO Razz) ... cya more often on the server knighty knight

TC
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:37 am

Detox may be right but then again we not sure who is. Detox said that white was there if two admins confirmed it then yea he did the right action
Back to top Go down
x-G | Crash [OwR]
Explicit Gamer/Server Owner
Explicit Gamer/Server Owner
x-G | Crash [OwR]

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:52 am

hahaha... detox maybe right just like gunner said, no one is perfect, there were probably some good players that we though hacked, but really didnt and got banned for nothing.. remember we cant bite each other for someones mistake. we are still a clan. and detox made a choice at that time.. so lets all respect his decision. IF he made a mistake banning like he said he did, then he learned from his make.... thats how we as admins will get better in the future... butt faces lolz Cool sabes que am cool look at me
Back to top Go down
http://explicitgamer.tk/https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=benjie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING   DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DETOX BANNED ME FOR NOTHING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Unban Request-
Jump to: