Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Nick's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Application   Nick's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Who invited you to join the clan?
- Crash

How many years have you been playing?
- Too long to remeber, i think 6 years maybe more

What are your past clans?
- KAOS, [+]SCC[+]

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
- Yes

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
- No

Will you be able to donate?
- It is possible, i just have alot of expenses so maybe eventually, but the economy is tough.

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
- You should let me in because I believe you could use me on your scrim team, and you guys seem like a fun bunch to be around. And my skilss would definately being using the awp and ak47 ( I KICK ASS LOL) And i would love to be apart of this clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Nick's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Application   Nick's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Shouldn't I bee in the Approved application section since im in already?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

Nick's Application
Page 1 of 1