Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jcobain

OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application. Empty
PostSubject: OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application.   OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Who invited you to join the clan?
Turtle : D

How many years have you been playing?

What are your past clans?
[DR|P], [iBhop]

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
Yes.

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
HELL NO, THEY BE GAY

Will you be able to donate?
Supposedly

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
I'm funny, I play quite well. I'm nice to people. I will respect admins. Well some specials things about me huh? I play guitar, I like to listen to 70-90's rock. And I love XG SERVERS xD.

Last edited by jcobain on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
jcobain

PostSubject: One thing. Because I'm Honest.   OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 am

Detox Kicked me a couple of times for no reason. But when I restarted css it worked fine. I think its because my css is cracked? :/
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application.   OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Haha i play guitar to! What songs can you play on the guitar? Oh and good luck on getting in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application.   OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OR4NG3. j.Cobain Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Turn In Your Application Here.-
Jump to: