Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Explicit Gaming Community Oath

"We the people of the Xplicit Gaming Community, in order to form a more perfect Union; We need to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Community for the Xplicit Gamers of Counter Strike Source."
Explicit Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explicit Gamers

Welcome to Explicit Gamers Forum. We are a fun community that enjoys playing CSS. Our main goal in this community is to provide and make sure players enjoy playing on our server. Thank you for visiting our forum. Please sign up and enjoy posting!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sgt.weedster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgtweedster

sgt.weedster Empty
PostSubject: sgt.weedster   sgt.weedster Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Who invited you to join the clan?
Rv, milkshake, scrimmed like 4 games with them today, never on bottom of stats list, on top once.

How many years have you been playing?
8 years.

What are your past clans?
Shockwave/and others for cs 1.6 but it was on another account.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic?
yup

Before we accept you in... Are you one of those people who just get in the clan then join another clan (I call them transformers/clan-hoppers).
nope/never heard of clan hopping lol

Will you be able to donate?
spend all my available money on illegal drugs, sorry lol. I will in the summer when i get a job

Why should we let your in? What are special skills or any special things about you?
Idk cuz im a stonner and got good musik on HLSS
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Founder/Server Owner
Founder/Server Owner
Gunner

Location : Carson, California (Los Angeles) & Las Vegas, Nevada

sgt.weedster Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgt.weedster   sgt.weedster Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

Im likin it... i gotta see u tho
Back to top Go down
https://sdk-lan.forumotion.com

sgt.weedster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explicit Gamers :: Turn In Your Application Here.-
Jump to: